Sebastien, our sponsored child

Sebastien, our sponsored child
Sebastien is a tiny eight year old!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ambitious plans...

I have decided to join the world of blogging to capture an adventure that I am planning to embark upon in January of 2013, if all of my planing works out!  My oldest daughter, Rachel, and I want to spend two weeks at a Haitian orphanage located in the mountains above Petion-Ville, close to the village of Fermathe. The majority of the children brought to God's Littlest Angels are between the ages of newborn and 7 years old.  I will post more details later on how this all came about, but today Hannah (daughter #2) is home from school with a nasty cold, and I am being distracted by all of the LOUD coughing in my ear...




http://www.glahaiti.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment